Whether you will be in town to celebrate Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, or another special occasion, Pigeon Forge offers the perfect atmosphere for a couples escape! Renting a cabin in the mountains is a great way to leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind to just focus on each other for a while. To help you make the most of your trip, Heritage Cabin Rentals has put together five tips for romantic getaways in Pigeon Forge Tennessee.
1. Ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel at The Island
For unparalleled romantic views of Pigeon Forge and the surrounding area, head to The Island to ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel! This state of the art ferris wheel stands at 200 feet tall and offers cozy climate-controlled gondolas. While the vistas are excellent any time of the day, the experience is especially spectacular after dark when Pigeon Forge’s glittering lights illuminate the city below.
Be sure to rent one of our Pigeon Forge cabins with a fireplace so you can spend some quality time cuddling together in the warmth. With both wood burning and gas fireplaces available, you can choose which type of fire you prefer. Share a few glasses of wine or steaming mugs of hot chocolate to complete the romantic cabin ambiance.
3. Have Dinner at a Romantic Restaurant
You’ll find a variety of excellent restaurants to enjoy during romantic getaways in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. Here are a few of our favorite spots for a special meal:
- Alamo Steakhouse serves up delicious hand cut, oak fired steaks along with a selection of pork, chicken, and seafood dishes.
- Little Tokyo is the area’s premiere Japanese restaurant and is well known for its sushi and hibachi offerings.
- Bullfish Grill specializes in the best of the land and sea, offering everything from prime rib to shrimp and grits.
- The Old Mill Restaurant is a piece of Pigeon Forge history and has a loyal following for its mouthwatering country cooking.
For a romantic stroll with your sweetheart, you just can’t beat a trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! With over 800 miles of pristine hiking trails, couples can enjoy some of the most spectacular scenery in the nation. If hiking isn’t your thing, the park also offers a number of excellent drives through some truly breathtaking areas. A visit to Cades Cove is an absolute must, and Newfound Gap Road and the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail are also not to be missed.
5. Enjoy a Soak in Your Jacuzzi or Hot Tub
Many of our properties come with Jacuzzis, so you can enjoy a romantic soak with the one you love. Set the mood with candles and music, and let the tub’s jets soothe your muscles. If the weather is warm enough, you may also want to take a dip in your cabin’s outdoor hot tub. There is nothing better than taking in the night sky while soaking in the warm water!
To start planning romantic getaways in Pigeon Forge Tennessee, check out our selection of 1 bedroom cabins in Pigeon Forge!