Er257 - Mountain Charm
Location Details: Pigeon Forge
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
ER257 - Mountain Charm
- Handicapped ramp entrance
- Handicapped main level bathroom
- New stainless steel appliances with fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table/8 chairs plus two bar stools
- Electric reclining sofa and loveseat
- HD televisions in living room and each bedroom
- Custom made Plantation shutters in living area
- New pillow top mattresses
- Donna Sharp quilts
- Master bedroom/upstairs, king bed, jacuzzi and upgraded tiled shower
- Two bedrooms/queen beds
- Gas grill
- Hot tub
- Table/4 chairs on back porch
- Parking for four cars
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer/ Dryer
- Internet Access
- Cable TV
- VCR Player
- Gas Grill
- Swimming Pool Access
|Master Bedroom||King||Full Bath,Jacuzzi||TV||Upstairs|
|Bedroom 2||Queen||Shower,Full Bath,Shared Bath||TV||Main level|
|Bedroom 3||Queen||Shower,Full Bath,Shared Bath||TV||Main level|
|Entry Details||Parking 3 cars||No steps to entry|
Please login to your account.
Heritage Cabin Rentals has partnered with RentalGuardian.com and InsureStays to help safeguard your booking deposit and other pre-paid non-refundable payments related to planned travel. We strongly encourage you to purchase optional travel insurance.
Travel Insurance covers risks incidental to planned travel such as sickness, accidental injury, or death of you or a family member (or of a traveling companion), weather delays, natural disasters, unexpected changes in your employment, and many more specified reasons.
- The coverage costs 7% of your total reservation invoice. The premium charged for travel insurance is generally non-refundable after 15 days of coverage purchase.
- As a covered traveler, should you have a medical issue or experience trip delay or interruption due to unforeseen developments, you may initiate your claim by calling (833)610-0736.
- Guests opting not to purchase travel insurance should be aware that no refund of your reservation deposit(s) will be available; therefore, your entire booking payment is at risk.
As a covered traveler, should you have a medical issue or experience trip delay or interruption due to unforeseen developments, you may initiate your claim by calling (833) 610-0736. For more information, please visit https://eaglesridge.rentalguardian.com/ or consult your coverage documents.
Guests opting not to purchase travel insurance should be aware that per the terms and conditions in your rental agreement, refund-in-full of your reservation deposit(s) will not be available; therefore, your entire booking payment could be at risk.
We are located at 2740 Florence Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Just minutes from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and all the family fun of Pigeon Forge, Eagles Ridge Resort offers the perfect getaway location! Get directions below: